The Trout School, also known as Bond School, was established in 1891. The school was located ½ mile past Dennis Driscoll’s farm buildings near Driscoll Ridge Road.
The school was named for homesteader William H. Bond.
Trout School was consolidated with Olson School District #34 in September 1934, which later consolidated with Troy School District #31 in 1939.
The school was sold to Bill Sumner for a garage and moved to his farm. The land went back to the Harland family as farmland.
Click here to return to Troy Historical School Districts.
Click here to return to Home Page.