Randall Flat School District #14 began in 1899. The School was located on the northside of Randall Flat Road where it intersects with Felton Creek Road and Dutch Flat Road.
The first school that local residents remember sat on a hill above the school. Eventually, the original school was moved to the farm of Frank and Etta Byers and was incorporated into their house as part of their kitchen and the other half as a wood shed.
A new school was built in about 1917-1919 and used until the consolidation with the Troy School in 1941.
The abandoned school building burned down in the 1970s.
Click here to return to Troy Historical School Districts.
Click here to return to Home Page.