The Dry Creek School District #83 was established in 1899. The school was located north of the Dry Creek Road, near the intersection with Pauley Road.
As years pasted, the attendance of the Dry Creek School decreased from about 27 in 1914-1915 to only six in 1929-1930. By 1933, there were only four, of which three passed their state exams leaving only one child. The school was then closed.
The school building was sold to Oscar Hokanson bought the school building and moved it to their farm.
Click here to return to Troy Historical School Districts.
Click here to return to Home Page.