Beulah Cemetery was established in 1942. There are ~191 burials.
In 1948 the Big Meadow Club established bi-laws governing the cemetery and in 1989 the cemetery because part of the Troy Cemetery District. Originally it was in the Moscow Cemetery District. J.F. Spencer donated the land for the cemetery (the same Spencer whose land the Spencer cemetery is on).
The oldest headstone is Johan Nelson, born Oct 25, 1849 and died Jan 13, 1911.
Links for Beulah:
Etiwanda Rail Cemetery Records: Beulah Cemetery, Latah County, Idaho. (mrail.net)
Click here to return to Troy Cemeteries Page.
Click here to return to Home Page.